Invision Focus
Pete T

Invision Focus updates.

As many might noticed IPS Themes is now returned to Invision Focus, I am still working on updating themes and plugins so please bear with me on getting items uploaded.

Also at moment I not taken any custom request on during the new 4.4.x build this so catch up on all updating all files.

• Like 2

Invision Focus has now taken over all themes from JC Design we aim have uploaded here next few days once we done small update.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

So as might noticed we have returned Shoutbox to the many great apps we well known for and plan on getting bugs out and getting updated for latest new functions that IPS have been working on at moment we wish keep the app in house only so work on making work correctly for you guys enjoy.

Also as notice IPS have also been busy more updates 4.4.3 is now out beta and this may break few themes so aim at weekend to check over and update as normal we also have few plugins and apps we needed upload here for you to enjoy we also working on new extras for clients so watch this space as we aim to reward the customers.

• Thanks 1

4.4.4 updates

All themes been updated and working on new themes coming soon we might not look active forum but we always works with clients and looking to work with other devs for future.