Invision Focus

Themes and plugins update

As maybe aware 4.4.7 is now out and i just done check only two template been updated none the changes will effect any theme from Invision Focus so you all good to go if you do see any issues that we might not be aware if please also report it, we also believe the new update will not effect any plugin or application that we provide.

• 11 months later...

For any one that might had the General stats by Adriano Faria, this plugin was taken by myself due to many new rules added by IPS Community staff i am unable to upload the file to the official marketplace because of the rule around using any IPS coded in full to provide any plugin to marketplace is not allowed i will contine to support the plugin here, the plugin is ready for 4.5. but will need upload it into that category the plugin can be download here 

2 hours ago, bosss said:

You mean that plugin here we can use on IPS 4.5.3?

Regards

bosss

Yes but there reports of small bug some people have it others don't.

55 minutes ago, bosss said:

Thanks - works on my site and test site

bug is in setting maybe

No the bug in the template with user sign up date few hit area when removed the small 2 lines code it works but unsure why as part of ips code.

1 minute ago, Pete T said:

No the bug in the template with user sign up date few hit area when removed the small 2 lines code it works but unsure why as part of ips code.

Can you fix that?

Hope yes 😀

Just now, bosss said:

Can you fix that?

Hope yes 😀

Yeah I just need to reload up my dev site and download dev files and edit the area but might also found away around ips rules so it might be rebuilt so submit to the marketplace to.

Just now, Pete T said:

Yeah I just need to reload up my dev site and download dev files and edit the area but might also found away around ips rules so it might be rebuilt so submit to the marketplace to.

Nice man 😀 hope soon!

9 minutes ago, Chris said:

Please give me a nudge once the template issue is fixed @Pete T.

I will mate i needed reload my dev site up as broken few weeks ago when building new plugin for here and well let say I added wrong script and deleted few tables good job never test stuff on live sites.